View all jobs
Front Desk Receptionist-edison, NJ
- Front Desk Receptionist will be responsible for attending all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- Candidate must be having 4+ yrs of experience as a receptionist in Healthcare/IT firm
- Greeting the visitors at the office. Registering their names and contact details.
- Maintenance of important documents, files and records in an organized manner.
- Providing assistance to the heads in the administration department.
- Keeping all the stationary items in the organization up to date and order for fresh stock.
- Supervising the housekeeping department and ensuring that all the items are there in the stock.
- Attending to a visitor or customer present physically at office.
- Providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- Adhering to all the safety procedures and keeping the management informed about any kind of unsafe situation.
- Attending meetings and trainings as per requirement.
- Conferring and coordinating with other departments.
- Basic computer skills are a requirement, as well as organizational, multitasking, and communication skills